Skip to content

IMPORTANT: Due to large amounts of spam attempts on the site, first-time posters: please send a private message to admin to get your initial post approved.

IMPORTANT : A cause de nombreuses tentatives de spam, les nouveaux utilisateurs sont priés d'envoyer un message privé à admin pour voir leur premier message approuvé.
Pour l'interface du forum en français, enregistrez-vous sur le forum et sélectionnez le français comme votre langue de préférence.

Solo Play?

Solo Play?

Postby thedacker » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:51 pm

Dear Christophe and Ludically,

I love this game. Love, love, love it. Thank you for making this kind of game play real. In fact, it's so great that there are often times when I want to play this game, but can't find anyone to play it with. This leads me to the question:

Have you put any thought towards creating some solo variants?

If so, I'd be thrilled to have one or two I could play on those nights when I can't find a partner.

Thanks!
thedacker

Re: Solo Play?

Postby Kurtis Ward » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:23 pm

Hello thedacker. I'm sorry because it is not to bring a solution that I'm answering. But it is to say I agree with you. I love this game too and I think it would be great to have special rules and scenarii to play solo with.

Maybe I have something to think about. Do you have, from Chris Boelinger too, Dungeon Twister Prison? There is a special booklet which allows to play DT solo. I think it can be a good start to elaborate some rules which would allows to play ER solo too.

If you haven't DT Prison, I'm sure that you can find its rules on internet (via acrobat reader if I remember well).

It's just an idea but the two games are from the same author and the too are sharing a few mecanisms so I am sure we can create something viable to play ER solo.

I'm thinking about a scenario specially created to be played on solo as well. I have the begining of an idea but it's probably too early to mention it.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that you are not alone with this idea and we could, why not, share our ideas about it. Until this moment, have fun and enjoy!
Kurtis Ward

Return to Board index

Return to Variants