Skip to content

IMPORTANT: Due to large amounts of spam attempts on the site, first-time posters: please send a private message to admin to get your initial post approved.

IMPORTANT : A cause de nombreuses tentatives de spam, les nouveaux utilisateurs sont priés d'envoyer un message privé à admin pour voir leur premier message approuvé.
Pour l'interface du forum en français, enregistrez-vous sur le forum et sélectionnez le français comme votre langue de préférence.

2 Player Scenario "Breakout"

2 Player Scenario "Breakout"

Postby Torian » Fri May 20, 2011 4:56 pm

Hey guys,

in a moment of boredom I created the scneario "Breakout". It took me about an hour to right up the story/rules and to created the map.

I didnt have the time - or better yet, my almost native speaking girlfriend hadnt ;) - to proofread it yet (I'm german, so not the perfect english) or even play it. For the guys who have more time then me and would like to try user submitted scenarios: please go ahead. Let me know if you played it and if it was any good at all or if there are balance changes needed.

It wouldnt crush me if it was not. As I said, it took me only 1 hour in total and i was bored :)

So, here it is:
breakout.pdf
(710.07 KiB) Downloaded 1024 times

Greetings,
Dave
Torian

Re: 2 Player Scenario "Breakout"

Postby pap » Sun May 22, 2011 7:00 am

how many rounds are this scenario ?
"Tiens, c'est pas un gobelin derrière l'arbre là ? - Non, c'est un zombie. Tuons-le avant qu'il twiste ! - Qu'il quoi ? Laisse tomber "
pap

Postby Torian » Sun May 22, 2011 9:32 am

Ah...there is something I hadnt considered ;) Well I would try the standard of 6 rounds.
But as I said I have not played it yet. Maybe I get the chance next weekend.

*edit* Btw: Have not forgot your translation... but it is sitting on my desktop waiting for me. But it wont be that easy because the translation from french to english is hard to read ;)
Torian

Postby pap » Mon May 23, 2011 11:49 am

Torian wrote:Ah...there is something I hadnt considered ;) Well I would try the standard of 6 rounds.
But as I said I have not played it yet. Maybe I get the chance next weekend.

*edit* Btw: Have not forgot your translation... but it is sitting on my desktop waiting for me. But it wont be that easy because the translation from french to english is hard to read ;)

have you try it (mine i say) ?
"Tiens, c'est pas un gobelin derrière l'arbre là ? - Non, c'est un zombie. Tuons-le avant qu'il twiste ! - Qu'il quoi ? Laisse tomber "
pap

Postby Torian » Mon May 23, 2011 1:29 pm

No, not yet. Would have to translate it corretly first.
Torian

Postby Jaykay2010 » Fri May 27, 2011 10:34 am

wow! the pdf and the scenario details look fab! As soon as I have mastered the rules for the first 9 scenarios I will try this out!

Thankyou, and keep them coming! :)

Jim
Jaykay2010

Return to Board index

Return to Player-Submitted Scenarios / Scenarios Publiés par les Joueurs