Skip to content

IMPORTANT: Due to large amounts of spam attempts on the site, first-time posters: please send a private message to admin to get your initial post approved.

IMPORTANT : A cause de nombreuses tentatives de spam, les nouveaux utilisateurs sont priés d'envoyer un message privé à admin pour voir leur premier message approuvé.
Pour l'interface du forum en français, enregistrez-vous sur le forum et sélectionnez le français comme votre langue de préférence.

new equipment

Re: Translation

Postby pap » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:46 am

milesbarger wrote:Great job with the equipment card.

I'm a native English speaker, and I'd call it a "mine clearing device."

I can't think of a specific noun for this item, but mines are usually referred to as being "cleared" while bombs are said to be "defused."

ty . i post soon the engliksh equipment and others new ones too :)
"Tiens, c'est pas un gobelin derrière l'arbre là ? - Non, c'est un zombie. Tuons-le avant qu'il twiste ! - Qu'il quoi ? Laisse tomber "
pap

Re: new equipment

Postby pap » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:48 am

I changed to make a english title :

And a new one too . chris tell me to make a norad and salemite version. So you can find them here too:

ImageImage
"Tiens, c'est pas un gobelin derrière l'arbre là ? - Non, c'est un zombie. Tuons-le avant qu'il twiste ! - Qu'il quoi ? Laisse tomber "
pap

Postby pap » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:50 am

a new one today :the flash-bang grenades, norad faction

you need to print token too (twice) :

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/9366/m84token.jpg

the SPI : the equipement is used as a range equipement combat. It exploses at the end of the turn (on). then, all the caracters in the room can't put a action title when they ll be activated.

(sorry for my fu... english - i should be listen in school :? :? )
pap

Postby pap » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:03 pm

A new one, to help Norad faction to 'rescue' the dead friend...

nb: is the name correct ? 'chrurgical saw' ???? Please tell me if i need to change it ....
pap

Postby Torian » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:49 pm

I dont understand the item. Can you explain what it is supposed to do? Dont get the reference with the dead friend. Some scenario I didnt play, maybe?
Sidenote: in the IPS-line there is still a french word :)

Btw: still nice work :)

How do you print the cards? As you designed them they are supposed to go in the search pile, dont they? How do you print them that you wouldnt be able to tell that they are not from the original pile? You could always guess where they are.
Torian

Postby pap » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:18 pm

Torian wrote:I dont understand the item. Can you explain what it is supposed to do? Dont get the reference with the dead friend. Some scenario I didnt play, maybe?
Sidenote: in the IPS-line there is still a french word :)

Btw: still nice work :)

How do you print the cards? As you designed them they are supposed to go in the search pile, dont they? How do you print them that you wouldnt be able to tell that they are not from the original pile? You could always guess where they are.

it s useful for every scenario where salemite could change a dead token to a zombie. for example, if you play norad and your Vasquez die, the opponent could change her to a zombie (with serum zombie f. ex). With this, you could cut the head of the dead body, so the salemite couldn't make a zombie with it. you could use to in the cementery, where body are in the field. (without this equipment, you haven't possibilty to do it).

in th IPS, yes i know but i dont be change it, sorry :)

When we ll have more new equipmenty, i ll be propose to chris and the community which salemit equipment is on the back of one norad. and, the players could be agree or not to put on the original pile.but sure, i think for a special scenario, you can imagine something else ....

I ll have to create some new sags mission with this equipment and the posibilities they offer.....

see you soon....

:)
pap

Postby DaveHorn » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:56 am

I love your ideas and what you are creating! Thanks!
DaveHorn

Postby pap » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 am

a friend told me i maked a mistaked in the title 'deviSe'. I changed it, please find the new card here :

pap

Postby pap » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:17 am

A new salemit equipment : the cocaine :geek: :geek: :geek:

During a activation turn, the caracter could use it. He spend 1CP. No test, it s automatic. During 2 turns, this caracter take 3CP for each intercepting duel. after that, and to the end of the game, he lost 1CP max per turn.

(sorry for my english)
pap

Postby adrianle » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:31 pm

I would call it "Mine Sweeper"
adrianle

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Variants