Skip to content

IMPORTANT: Due to large amounts of spam attempts on the site, first-time posters: please send a private message to admin to get your initial post approved.

IMPORTANT : A cause de nombreuses tentatives de spam, les nouveaux utilisateurs sont priés d'envoyer un message privé à admin pour voir leur premier message approuvé.
Pour l'interface du forum en français, enregistrez-vous sur le forum et sélectionnez le français comme votre langue de préférence.

Mammouth Defectueux

Re: Mammouth Defectueux

Postby Wooly » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:55 am

Apologies Matt! I have been away. I did in fact notice the rest of the translation - great job!

No errors I can see! ;)

All that's needed now I guess is for the text to be formatted into the booklet by someone. :|
Wooly

Postby echoMateria » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:54 am

I applied these translations on to the original French PDF using mostly Infix and a little Adobe Acrobat. Current version can be found at: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4nbmki . I first tried to upload it to the forums, but got Internal Server Error 500 on all browsers.

There are two paragraphs missing their translations on the bottom left of the third page.

"Dépensez 3 PC, effectuez un test technique, si vous obtenez 6
Points de Test ou plus, le Mammouth MKII est réparé.
Retirez alors la figurine du personnage ayant réparé le Mam-
mouth avec succès et placez la sur sa carte personnage. Ce
personnage est monté dans le Mammouth MKII et le contrôle
désormais. Appliquez toutes les règles page 30 du livret de rè-
gles concernant la capture de grandes figurines et les grandes
figurines prisonnières.

Reprendre le Mammouth MKII à l’adversaire
Pour reprendre le Mammouth MKII à l’adversaire il faut tuer
le conducteur à l’intérieur. Dès que le conducteur est éliminé,
le personnage l’ayant éliminé prend immédiatement sa place."

If we can get these translated as well, this scenario will be ready for use for the whole English speaking world thanks to Mister_Matthew's translation and Wooly's edit. And of course with special thanks to the Chris Boelinger for preparing it for the Ravage magazine.
echoMateria

Postby Wooly » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:44 pm

Sounds great! Can't wait to have a look at the final product.

Thanks to all contributors!
Wooly

Postby echoMateria » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:10 pm

I got those two paragraphs translated by a friend of mine. Now the mission is completely in English and ready to print and play as a PDF. This board doesn't let me upload a file of this size (500 error), so it again goes to Sendspace. Here is the link:

Scenario Special Ravage - The Defective Mammoth - EN - High Res

PS:The title of the scenario on top of the pages got garbled for some reason. If anyone else can manage to fix that, please go ahead. It isn't really relevant and I wasn't able to fix it no matter what.
echoMateria

Postby Wooly » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:03 am

Thanks echo!

Looks great.
Wooly

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Official Scenarios / Scénarios Officiels