Skip to content

IMPORTANT: Due to large amounts of spam attempts on the site, first-time posters: please send a private message to admin to get your initial post approved.

IMPORTANT : A cause de nombreuses tentatives de spam, les nouveaux utilisateurs sont priés d'envoyer un message privé à admin pour voir leur premier message approuvé.
Pour l'interface du forum en français, enregistrez-vous sur le forum et sélectionnez le français comme votre langue de préférence.

Map of Earth Reborn Players

Find players in your area, organize games and get-togethers, etc.

Map of Earth Reborn Players

Postby admin » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:20 pm

Jean-Charles
Ludically
admin
Site Admin

Re: Map of Earth Reborn Players

Postby Torian » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:24 pm

Great tool, but: Is there a way to switch the language? Or tell me what to click to register and where to put what ;)

*edit* Nevermind... It is possible to figure it out. Non the less it would be nice to be able to switch to english.
Torian

Postby admin » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:58 pm

Oops, sorry about that. I changed the North American map to be in English. I'll have to ask the poster of the Europe map to switch it to English as well.
Jean-Charles
Ludically
admin
Site Admin

Postby Torian » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Thank you.

I hope you dont mind: since you didnt posted the maps on BGG, I took the liberty to do so :) I would love this maps to be used. Really good way to find players. You should include an info sheet about the official forums and these maps for the new players in future prints of the game :) I fear there are many people out there buying games and not using forums like BGG or the official ones.
Torian

Postby admin » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:46 pm

The official site is listed on the box and at the end of the scenario and rule book, and people are encouraged to visit it to get more scenarios, etc. Hopefully, this is enough of an encouragement. And the maps section is referenced in the newflash on the home page of the web site.
Jean-Charles
Ludically
admin
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Meeting Players