Skip to content

IMPORTANT: Due to large amounts of spam attempts on the site, first-time posters: please send a private message to admin to get your initial post approved.

IMPORTANT : A cause de nombreuses tentatives de spam, les nouveaux utilisateurs sont priés d'envoyer un message privé à admin pour voir leur premier message approuvé.
Pour l'interface du forum en français, enregistrez-vous sur le forum et sélectionnez le français comme votre langue de préférence.

How to find Players in your area ?

Find players in your area, organize games and get-togethers, etc.

How to find Players in your area ?

Postby Chris » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:18 am

Hello,

We have added a section in the forum specially dedicated to finding new partners to play in your local area. Please feel free to use this section to call for new players in your hometown or when your travelling here and there ;)

Also, if you click on the Members menu you'll see a chart showing all the registered players on this website. The problem is that we all registered quickly (me included), eager to participate in these forums and most of us all forgot or didn't took the time to fill out the localisation section.

I strongly suggest that each player registered here adds his own location, so that other players can easilly spot where to find players in their local area.

I added my own localisation and I invite everyone of you willing to indicate that information to go modify your profile and add that info. Tis will greatly help everybody to fidnd new playing partners.
Ludicalement,
Chris
Chris
himself

Re: How to find Players in your area ?

Postby admin » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:54 am

To be able to properly sort the players by geographical areas, I strongly recommend you use the following format to enter your location:

Country, State/Region, City

e.g.,
USA, CA, San Francisco
France, 06, Nice

(remember the comma and the space after the comma).

Click here to enter your location
Click here to view the member list and click on LOCATION to sort by geographical location (you might have to click twice to get the ascending/descending order).

Note: The list of members is only visible to registered users of the forum (register here).
Jean-Charles
Ludically
admin
Site Admin

Postby Jaykay2010 » Tue May 17, 2011 12:24 pm

Hi fellow ER players,

My names Jim and i'm new to the forum! Looking forward to chatting/meeting/playing people here, or in my local area, (which is near London in the UK).
All the best

Jim
Jaykay2010

Postby Maki777 » Sat May 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Hi,

I am Markus. I am from Germany, Bavaria, Munich. I think that this is an incredible game. It is just really quite hard to find interested players in my local area. I played it so far about 12 times with 4 different players (a friend, my girlfriend and my brothers) but only the first 3 scenarios. I am really looking for someone interested going the whole way of the game system :-)
And again: I really appreciate the efforts put into this game!
looking for gaming partners in
Germany, Bayern, München
Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Stuttgart
Maki777

Postby Jaykay2010 » Fri May 27, 2011 10:29 am

I would echo that last sentiment, this game has great potential, and the more I play it the more I discover the hundreds of possibilities that can be thrown up from one game to the next!

Please can we see more official scenarios for 2 players!

Jim
Jaykay2010

Postby Phyriphiry » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:35 pm

Belgium, Antwerpen, Antwerpen
Phyriphiry

Postby pap » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:29 pm

Phyriphiry wrote:Belgium, Antwerpen, Antwerpen

if you want to move to Luik, we could imagine to play some scenario together .... :)

Please, send me a mp
"Tiens, c'est pas un gobelin derrière l'arbre là ? - Non, c'est un zombie. Tuons-le avant qu'il twiste ! - Qu'il quoi ? Laisse tomber "
pap

Return to Board index

Return to Meeting Players