Skip to content

IMPORTANT: Due to large amounts of spam attempts on the site, first-time posters: please send a private message to admin to get your initial post approved.

IMPORTANT : A cause de nombreuses tentatives de spam, les nouveaux utilisateurs sont priés d'envoyer un message privé à admin pour voir leur premier message approuvé.
Pour l'interface du forum en français, enregistrez-vous sur le forum et sélectionnez le français comme votre langue de préférence.

External Driller tiles?

External Driller tiles?

Postby shidara » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:43 pm

In the 3/4-player Tutorial, Scenario 6, the map calls for 5 External Driller tiles. I can't seem to find these in my Earth Reborn set, nor do they appear to be present in the Online Map Builder.

I would just use the Indoor Driller tiles, except that the Indoor Driller tiles do not have the facing icon on them.

Additionally, the example tiles in the rules show a 7-damage icon, but those used in the map do not.

Would it be possible to get high-resolution images of these tiles (like the Driller Exits file that was uploaded) so we can paste these up? I really hate to use the Indoor drillers on this mostly-outdoor map.

Re: External Driller tiles?

Postby scorion » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Return to Board index

Return to Creation Tools & Goodies / Outils de Création & Goodies