Skip to content

IMPORTANT: Due to large amounts of spam attempts on the site, first-time posters: please send a private message to admin to get your initial post approved.

IMPORTANT : A cause de nombreuses tentatives de spam, les nouveaux utilisateurs sont priés d'envoyer un message privé à admin pour voir leur premier message approuvé.
Pour l'interface du forum en français, enregistrez-vous sur le forum et sélectionnez le français comme votre langue de préférence.

Map Editor Download

A place to give your suggestions, ideas, etc.

Map Editor Download

Postby lighterfuel » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:41 am

The map editor download allows you to use copies of the same tile. If you only have one set of Earth Reborn tiles you may accidentally design an unbuildable map. Perhaps it would increase the editor's utility to include a counter by the tile image in the side bar, thus also allowing for designs using multiple tile sets.
lighterfuel

Re: Map Editor Download

Postby mzi » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:26 pm

Thakx for this suggestion. It is a known limitation. Maybe I will find some time to change and fix this in the (hopefully) near future, but I cannot garantee it.
Actually, I have designed this tool for "live" scenario creation: this involves that you open the box and handle the props.
mzi

Return to Board index

Return to Suggestions