Skip to content

IMPORTANT: Due to large amounts of spam attempts on the site, first-time posters: please send a private message to admin to get your initial post approved.

IMPORTANT : A cause de nombreuses tentatives de spam, les nouveaux utilisateurs sont priés d'envoyer un message privé à admin pour voir leur premier message approuvé.
Pour l'interface du forum en français, enregistrez-vous sur le forum et sélectionnez le français comme votre langue de préférence.

Missing an order tile

If it doesn't belong anywhere else...

Missing an order tile

Postby Torian » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:11 pm

Hi guys,

I'm missing one of my order tiles. The game didnt leave the flat until I noticed, I searched all rooms... so its definitly not there. I didnt ever count them until recently. But I also cant remember to miss one while unpacking. Well, my girlfriend helped and she cant remember if one of the sheets she unpunched had one missing.

In order to find out which order tile I miss, I put all "Order Tiles" in an Excel-sheet and saved it as PDF. Maybe one of you is willing to help me out?

Here is the file: Order Tile PDF

*Edit* Here a preview:

*Edit* The Order Numbers (1-4) are taken from top (1) clockwise right (2), bottom (3) to left (4)
Torian

Re: Missing an order tile

Postby Torian » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Okay... if you are missing something...always take out the plastic thingy inside the box...

Found it ;) Will add it to the pdf-file and upload it to the file-section on BoardGameGeek so everyone can check his order tiles if he misses one.

I would also provide Chris or Jean-Charles with the excel / PDF - File if they want to put it onto the forum somewhere in customer services.
Torian

Re: Missing an order tile

Postby admin » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Wouldn't want to steal your thunder :) Please post it in the Goodies section.
Jean-Charles
Ludically
admin
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Other Subjects