Skip to content

IMPORTANT: Due to large amounts of spam attempts on the site, first-time posters: please send a private message to admin to get your initial post approved.

IMPORTANT : A cause de nombreuses tentatives de spam, les nouveaux utilisateurs sont priés d'envoyer un message privé à admin pour voir leur premier message approuvé.
Pour l'interface du forum en français, enregistrez-vous sur le forum et sélectionnez le français comme votre langue de préférence.

Thank you Chris and others

If it doesn't belong anywhere else...

Thank you Chris and others

Postby DaveHorn » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:37 pm

Words can not describe how much I enjoy both Earth Reborn and Dungeon Twister. You have designed and created possibly my two most favorite games of all time. So I just want to pass along a huge thanks for making my gaming experiences that much better.

I'm already cooking ideas in my head on characters cards for Dungeon Twister characters to introduce them to Earth Reborn and vice versa. Plus dreaming up solo cards for Earth Reborn like DT2. :)

Also wants to pass along thanks the the teams a Ludically and ZMan for publishing these great game and making them available to my neck of the woods!

Thanks all around and happy gaming!
DaveHorn

Re: Thank you Chris and others

Postby Marco » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:08 pm

That's true!
This is one of the best board games I've ever played!!

I was one of the first in Poland who bought this title, and I made my decision just after watching interview with You (Essen Fair).
You speak there so enthusiastic, with passion etc.

I was so impatient to have this game, that I paid much more for it just to have it faster! (only one shop in Poland had it in stock! Paid extra for game and delivery). But it is worth every money!

It is very expensive here (we are not a reach nation), one of the most on the market, but I have to admit I'm ready to buy more new stuff (extra cards, tiles, miniatures etc.).

More over I've infected my friends with this game. We play together. One is so enjoyed, that tomorrow he will have his own copy.

Right now, I'm the only player on Your map from Poland, but I believe, soon You will have there more players (not every one register). I do my best to show this game to many people.

I also try to paint my miniatures, two are done, but I'm a crummy painter :(

Some suggestions:
- improve quality - three tiles were bended, several tokens are going to lose painted layer (paper unglues)
- prepainted figures would be nice
- more copies for us (it was really hard to buy it!) of new add-ons
- keep going with well planned box

Kindly welcome:
- more factions!
- more miniatures and characters
- new missions
- a lot of new tiles !
- more dice
- more equipment
- low price for add-ons

I wish You all the best! You made a tremendous work (game!)
Marco

Re: Thank you Chris and others

Postby Chris » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:09 pm

Thank you very much for this very enthusiastic thread.
We'll always try to do our best in the future to provide you with best new rules, components and ideas. For this game and for others...
Ludicalement,
Chris
Chris
himself

Return to Board index

Return to Other Subjects