Skip to content

IMPORTANT: Due to large amounts of spam attempts on the site, first-time posters: please send a private message to admin to get your initial post approved.

IMPORTANT : A cause de nombreuses tentatives de spam, les nouveaux utilisateurs sont priés d'envoyer un message privé à admin pour voir leur premier message approuvé.
Pour l'interface du forum en français, enregistrez-vous sur le forum et sélectionnez le français comme votre langue de préférence.

Star Wars License Picked Up?

If it doesn't belong anywhere else...

Star Wars License Picked Up?

Postby Chimaera » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:35 pm

While not quite on topic. There are a few rumours flying around various forums that someone has picked up the SW license. WIth this in mind I just couldn't help but wonder who (please don't let it be FFG) and what would they do with the license. While probably quite a way off from release if true. I couldn't help but think it would be great if they did an ER type of game. The thought of having to get security cards, use force powers, mechanic abilities and Vader torturing someone for information to help complete an objective is just all too inticing. Being a die hard Star Wars fan I just can't help but be interested in this rumour. Does anyone have any more info out there and what would you like to see.
Chimaera

Re: Star Wars License Picked Up?

Postby Chris » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:38 am

I wish it would be Ludicaaly, and I would love to do a real adventure / tactical game on star-Wars, I am a huge fan too ;)
Collecting all the comic books from the very start at Dark Horse !!! But we didn't... and I'm not sure we could afford such a license :(
But some dreams might come true someday as long as you believe in them for so long and so strong ;)
But most of all I dream on doing a crazy Marvel Super hero game, highly tactical and able to simulate almost everything you can do or read in those comics :)
Maybe someday... who knows ....
If I can see it, then I can be it (That's not from me, just R-Kelly : I believe I can fly ;)
Ludicalement,
Chris
Chris
himself

Postby Skayne » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:02 pm

Sure that both Star Wars and Marvel licenses would be great with this kind of gameplay.
But maybe also the Earth Reborn license will one day join them in the Hall of Fame of licenses ! ;)
L'important dans la vie, ce n'est point le triomphe, mais le combat.
L'essentiel n'est pas d'avoir vaincu, mais de s'être bien battu.
Pierre de Coubertin
Skayne

Postby Chris » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:30 pm

I wish it would !!!!
And if it does, then it will allow us to buy the other big licenses to do games on Marvel or Star Wars :) !!!!
Ludicalement,
Chris
Chris
himself

Return to Board index

Return to Other Subjects