Skip to content

IMPORTANT: Due to large amounts of spam attempts on the site, first-time posters: please send a private message to admin to get your initial post approved.

IMPORTANT : A cause de nombreuses tentatives de spam, les nouveaux utilisateurs sont priés d'envoyer un message privé à admin pour voir leur premier message approuvé.
Pour l'interface du forum en français, enregistrez-vous sur le forum et sélectionnez le français comme votre langue de préférence.

Exact measures of the cards?

If it doesn't belong anywhere else...

Exact measures of the cards?

Postby Torian » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:11 am

Hi Community,

first: its great to see this community kick off after a few days and before most of the people hold a copy of the game in their hands. I learned about the game only recently on the "SPIEL" in Essen. I just wanted to play the game because of the fancy artwork I have seen. That was on thursday, from that point on I stormed Chris with quiestions all 4 days ;)

But what I didnt get at that point were the exact measures of the cards. Through Boardgamegeeks I already know that they fit standard-sized magic-sleeves. But: could you give me the exact measures? I have some old FFG-sleeves lying around and I am wondering if they would fit them too. The measures are: e: 2 5/16" x 3 9/16" (59x92 mm) (a little bit smaller then standard TradingCardGame-sleeves).

Thanks for the info!

Greetings from Germany,

Torian
Torian

Re: Exact measures of the cards?

Postby Eolindel » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:36 am

Format standard cartes Magic.
Et le thermo pour ranger et trier les cartes de manière pratique a été étudié pour recevoir des cartes dans leurs pochettes protectrices.

Pour plus de détails et prévoir en fonction :
- 12 cartes Personnages (Sleeves transparents des deux ccotés car cartes recto-verso)
- 31 cartes equipements (Sleeves transparents des deux ccotés car cartes recto-verso)
- 18 Cartes Missions NORAD (On peut utiliser des protectors transparents des deux cotés, mais je suggererais plutôt des sleeves opaques d'un coté afin de pouvoir glisser de futures cartes Missions prêtes à imprimer sur lesquelles je travaille, et qui font partie des add-ons que l'on devrait mettre à dispo en download sur le site d'ER dans le futur). Opaque fond rouge = best pour NORAD.
- 18 cartes Missions Salémites (Idem best Protect opaque fond vert).

Translation of this post on Tric trac from Chris:

The cards have the dimension of Magic cards. And normally you will be able to sort the cards with their sleeves in the thermoformed storage.

There is :
-12 character cards (printed on both sides)
-31 equipment cards (printed on both sides)
-18 NORAD mission cards (printed on one side) (the best would be with a red opaque background for NORAD if you ever print additional cards for extra scenarios)
-18 Salémite mission cards (printed on one side) (the best would be with a green opaque background for salemites if you ever print additional cards for extra scenarios)
Eolindel

Postby Chris » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:02 pm

cards measures : 63mm x 88mm round corners ;)

Here you go
Ludicalement,
Chris
Chris
himself

Postby Torian » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Thanks Chris :)

Well, they will fit the next bigger size of FFG sleeves than. :)
Torian

Postby Torian » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:13 pm

Dont want to do a new thread about this... Just because I cant get hold of a copy of the game (the shop I ordered from got the game it seems, but now the status is "sold out" and I dont get information on my order ;)) I start thinking about storage solutions ... and yeah, the tray looks good, but I dont want to store the miniatures in a plastic bag like someone did on one of the pictures here in the forum.

So: how big is the base of the miniatures? What is the maximum hight of the biggest one (expect the Mammoth MK II - I would like his measures extra)? Can anyone in possesion of the game help me?
Torian

Return to Board index

Return to Other Subjects