Skip to content

IMPORTANT: Due to large amounts of spam attempts on the site, first-time posters: please send a private message to admin to get your initial post approved.

IMPORTANT : A cause de nombreuses tentatives de spam, les nouveaux utilisateurs sont priés d'envoyer un message privé à admin pour voir leur premier message approuvé.
Pour l'interface du forum en français, enregistrez-vous sur le forum et sélectionnez le français comme votre langue de préférence.

GUNS and STUFF

If it doesn't belong anywhere else...

GUNS and STUFF

Postby patton55 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:41 pm

First off, thanks for making a really great game. Keep it coming.

I just wanted to share a game we played and I had one character with the heavy machine gun who was in the square next to his enemy. Of course he hit, but I rolled damage, bad roll of course, but the enemy character only took one damage. It just seems like gun damage should be more deadly. But I can see the other side in the fact that it is a game and if someone died after one hit a lot it would make the game too quick. But I was like, "I am point blank" and my enemy only takes one heart? Dang! What do you think?
patton55

Re: GUNS and STUFF

Postby Caine » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:19 pm

Had that issue myself, but I guess it´s like hitting the target, but just scratching it. I like it this way, because its quite hard to actually eliminate a char. Like in an action movie... :D
Caine

Re: GUNS and STUFF

Postby patton55 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:09 am

Yeah, good point. Kind of like action movies when the bullets are flying everywhere and no one is getting hit. Again I had the grenade launcher two squares away and the person took two hearts. Oh well. It just makes you appreciate those tiles with the 3 or 4 on it. It also makes it worth your while in later rounds, to spend the two CP and get those really nice tiles.
patton55

Return to Board index

Return to Other Subjects