Skip to content

IMPORTANT: Due to large amounts of spam attempts on the site, first-time posters: please send a private message to admin to get your initial post approved.

IMPORTANT : A cause de nombreuses tentatives de spam, les nouveaux utilisateurs sont priés d'envoyer un message privé à admin pour voir leur premier message approuvé.
Pour l'interface du forum en français, enregistrez-vous sur le forum et sélectionnez le français comme votre langue de préférence.

Game Components

If it doesn't belong anywhere else...

Game Components

Postby bpilot8 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:11 pm

My game came with only 2 Player Aid sheets. The rules say there should be 4. Am I missing something?
My game came with 8 punchable sheets. Should I have more?
bpilot8
bpilot8

Re: Game Components

Postby admin » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:31 am

Just answered your private message by email before I saw this post.

The game does contain 8 sheets, so you must have a sheet in double and one missing. Check out the images I sent you by email so we can identify which one it is.

Jean-Charles
Ludically
Jean-Charles
Ludically
admin
Site Admin

Postby chobe » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:14 am

Got mine on dec. 23rd (perrrrrfect! :)) and it seems that there is a major misprint on one sheet. The backside is rotated 180° and doesn't match the front. I noticed it while punching out some weird looking player's screens. :(
chobe

Postby admin » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:27 am

Sorry about that. We've had a handful of cases reported with one board printed upside down on the back.

Here is who to contact for customer service.

Jean-Charles
Ludically
Jean-Charles
Ludically
admin
Site Admin

Postby Torian » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:58 pm

Hi guys,

finally got my game today (it didnt arive on x-mas, because due to snow the mailman didnt drive into our living area... could have killed ;) and then I was on holiday for a week).

While setting up the first scenario I noticed some color differences (some tiles are waaaaay darker than others). Is this only a missprint on my copy or is it a general mistake?

Torian

Postby admin » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:08 am

It looks like a misprint. You can use the Online Map Designer to identify the faulty board (each tile is numbered X.YY where X is the board number). Then send me a private message with your mailing address and the faulty board number (and the names of a few tiles on it just to make sure), and I'll make sure a replacement is issued to you.
Jean-Charles
Ludically
admin
Site Admin

Postby Torian » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Replacement came today. Thanks again for the good support :)
Torian

Return to Board index

Return to Other Subjects