Skip to content

IMPORTANT: Due to large amounts of spam attempts on the site, first-time posters: please send a private message to admin to get your initial post approved.

IMPORTANT : A cause de nombreuses tentatives de spam, les nouveaux utilisateurs sont priés d'envoyer un message privé à admin pour voir leur premier message approuvé.
Pour l'interface du forum en français, enregistrez-vous sur le forum et sélectionnez le français comme votre langue de préférence.

How do I store everything in the box?

How do I store everything in the box?

Postby admin » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:11 pm

You've just received your brand new box. You are in awe of the sheer quantity of components. You carefully punch out all the tiles, tokens, counters, markers.

Then you stare at the storage vacuum tray with all its pockets, corners, multiple layers. And you ask yourself the life-and-death question that all Earth Reborn players are currently asking themselves. How the heck am I going to be able to fit all that stuff in all these pockets?

Welcome to the mini-game within the game!

You may have noticed the little note in the rulebook that promises full storage explanation on the official site. Yet, no where is to be found on the site. What a jip!

Yep, we decided to let you sweat it out for a few more days before giving you the final solution. Wouldn't be any fun otherwise...

Having said that, some of you didn't wait for the solution; there are already some serious clues to be found.

So spend these days wisely, help out your fellow players. And we'll reveal the final solution shortly.

Jean-Charles
Ludically
Jean-Charles
Ludically
admin
Site Admin

Re: How do I store everything in the box?

Postby CaptainQueequeg » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:03 am

So, it's been 6 months. Any chance we'll see the designed solution posted to this game-within-the-game? (To be honest, I won't even have my copy until the end of the week, but I'm wondering when I'll even find time to play, much less when I'll find time to optimize my box packing.)

Thanks!
CaptainQueequeg

Postby admin » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:25 pm

Solution publiée ici :

solution
Jean-Charles
Ludically
admin
Site Admin

Postby CaptainQueequeg » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:13 am

Merci. I'm looking forward to the game's arrival tomorrow.
CaptainQueequeg

Return to Board index

Return to News