Skip to content

IMPORTANT: Due to large amounts of spam attempts on the site, first-time posters: please send a private message to admin to get your initial post approved.

IMPORTANT : A cause de nombreuses tentatives de spam, les nouveaux utilisateurs sont priés d'envoyer un message privé à admin pour voir leur premier message approuvé.
Pour l'interface du forum en français, enregistrez-vous sur le forum et sélectionnez le français comme votre langue de préférence.

Where to find an English copy of the game in Europe?

Re: Where to find an English copy of the game in Europe?

Postby darkman » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:07 am

As it seems there will not be any copy soon in the Netherlands (at least probably not before new year) I ordered it at a german online shop who still has it in stock. As the order is not yet definite I'm still curious if there are any dutch shops who have it in stock. So please let me know if you got a straight anwer, Jean Charles.

Thanks for all the trouble you go through.
darkman

Postby admin » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:32 am

I just received an answer from Asmodee Benelux.

They were supposed to receive their English games Monday but didn't, I imagine because of weather problems. They're working hard with the transporter to get the games as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, they ask that players contact them (address : info_be@asmodee.com) with their name and address so they can inform them of where they can get the games (hopefully, the response will have more details the second time around).

Anybody else in the Benelux region looking to get an English game?

Jean-Charles
Ludically
Jean-Charles
Ludically
admin
Site Admin

Postby Chris » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Earth of Alara Reborn LoL
They got confused mixing a Magic The gathering expansion :) !
Alara Reborn is a Magic expansion :)
So maybe Wotc plans on releasing an Earth Reborn into Alara's world expansion !!! Who knows ?
But we're not aware of that.

Nice unvolontary joke from Asmodee Benelux ;)
Funny...
Ludicalement,
Chris
Chris
himself

Postby darkman » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:44 pm

As the german shop has not responded to my order by email yet, I fear the game will be sold out before they even have responded. I asume this because almost all other shops had it in stock for only a few days. I emailed them once more asking to look into my order before it will be out of stock. Fingers crossed.

Unfortunately I can't order directly on the website because of it being an international order.

I am also going to give Asmodee a second try and contact them once again to ask for shops nearby who hopefully soon have copies. Just as a reserve when the order at the german shop fails.

Getting this game is a game on itself, only not as fun.

PS - why is this site so slow in IE8? I switched to Firefox and that seems to works fine
darkman

Postby Torian » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:01 pm

darkman wrote:Getting this game is a game on itself, only not as fun.

So true... I fear I stressed the nerves of the german online-shop-owner (Cosimshop) I ordered from quite a bit. :) Finally its on its way and I'm hitting the F5-key on the dilivery-tracking-system-thing hoping that it will arrive tomorrow...
Cosimshop is out of games too. Really hard to get, but Chris said on the SPIEL in Essen that there was nothing he could do, he would have liked to produce more games from the start.
Torian

Postby emarkhor » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:40 pm

I am also eager to get the game. I visited most online boardgamestores in the Netherlands, only one mentions the game but it is not available yet. Also e-mailed a german store, but got no reply.
I guess I have to be patient and keep track of the forums.
emarkhor

Postby darkman » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:56 am

@emarkhor

I finally found a german webshop who has it in stock (magierspiele.de) and who also will respond to your email. The shipping costs however, are quite high = € 16,-

If you can't wait any longer (like me!) you can order it there.
darkman

Postby emarkhor » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:49 am

@Darkman,

Thanks for the info, as soon as I read your reply I surfed to the website, but guess what....
Sold out :(
Maybe I will try to e-mail asmodee Benelux to check if they have more information about Dutch retailers.
If I have more info I will post it in this topic.
emarkhor

Postby emarkhor » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:01 pm

Finally my quest for ER had ended. At 12spiel.de they still had some copy's left. Grabbed my card and ordered it. Now the waiting for the mail delivery begins........
emarkhor

Postby admin » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:19 pm

emarkhor wrote:I am also eager to get the game. I visited most online boardgamestores in the Netherlands, only one mentions the game but it is not available yet. Also e-mailed a german store, but got no reply.
I guess I have to be patient and keep track of the forums.

Please send an email to Asmodee (address : info_be@asmodee.com) with your name and address. They ask that players looking for English games in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg area contact them and they would give them the information.

Jean-Charles
Ludically
Jean-Charles
Ludically
admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to News