Skip to content

IMPORTANT: Due to large amounts of spam attempts on the site, first-time posters: please send a private message to admin to get your initial post approved.

IMPORTANT : A cause de nombreuses tentatives de spam, les nouveaux utilisateurs sont priés d'envoyer un message privé à admin pour voir leur premier message approuvé.
Pour l'interface du forum en français, enregistrez-vous sur le forum et sélectionnez le français comme votre langue de préférence.

Moderators

Moderators

Postby admin » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:04 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm back from Essen. If you're waiting for something to be approved by me, please PM me.

Some people volunteered to help with moderating the forum. The reason for not adding more moderators is that we've had a gigantic spam problem on the forum. You haven't seen any of the spam posts, because of the approval mechanism on first post, but I've had to manually filter close to 2000 spams on the forum! I wouldn't wish this on any volunteer moderator.

I have since customized the account creation form in a way that seems to prevent new spambots from signing up, so I'm now willing to nominate moderators if they are interested.
Jean-Charles
Ludically
admin
Site Admin

Re: Moderators

Postby Phyriphiry » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:34 pm

How frequently does one have to come to this forum? Once a week? Or more often?

I'm a candidate if you are still looking for one. However I am not online every day...
Phyriphiry

Return to Board index

Return to News