Skip to content

IMPORTANT: Due to large amounts of spam attempts on the site, first-time posters: please send a private message to admin to get your initial post approved.

IMPORTANT : A cause de nombreuses tentatives de spam, les nouveaux utilisateurs sont priés d'envoyer un message privé à admin pour voir leur premier message approuvé.
Pour l'interface du forum en français, enregistrez-vous sur le forum et sélectionnez le français comme votre langue de préférence.

Earth Reborn Prepaints?

Earth Reborn Prepaints?

Postby Jack Saw » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:30 pm

EDIT: Chris has confirmed below that the prepainted minis will be sold separate from the game, so go ahead and buy the game if you are holding out!

Any news on the prepainted minatures? I've heard the rumors about the 100 copies per country, but nothing else. I'm in the US and want to order this game, but not if I have to order a copy with the prepaints. Heck, I'll probably just order it again if it's the case and give one as a gift, but any info would be great!

Also, first post and first news post, yay!
Last edited by Jack Saw on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jack Saw

Re: Earth Reborn Prepaints?

Postby Chimaera » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Jack Saw wrote:Any news on the prepainted minatures? I've heard the rumors about the 100 copies per country, but nothing else. I'm in the US and want to order this game, but not if I have to order a copy with the prepaints. Heck, I'll probably just order it again if it's the case and give one as a gift, but any info would be great!

I am also interested in pre-paints and the ER team have already confirmed they are looking at the options. I guess we will just need to wait and see what they come up with.

LOL unfortunately for me El Cuajinais took the 1st post title in Other Subjects but you get the 1st News Post :D
Chimaera

Postby Jack Saw » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:14 pm

Yeah, I rarely ever post this "first post" junk, but I think this is the fist time I've ever been on the ground floor of a forum. I even went the extra mile and didn't get my usual screen name, choosing a character from the game instead. I hope Jack doesn't suck...

As far as the PP go, I'm going to break down and order the game this weekend I guess, so it will be here for xmas. Not sure what else I can do at this point.
Jack Saw

Postby Chris » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:51 am

Jack Saw wrote:Any news on the prepainted minatures? I've heard the rumors about the 100 copies per country, but nothing else. I'm in the US and want to order this game, but not if I have to order a copy with the prepaints. Heck, I'll probably just order it again if it's the case and give one as a gift, but any info would be great!

Hello guys,

I have to admit I'm scared to wander around in this forum section since Jack Saw seems to be lurking here... that's not very comforting... I already hear the saw spining..... :(

Anyway, just a quick answer before I get caught by the crazy zombie timberman ;)

We are currently expecting some news about the pre-painted miniatures. We'll announce everything as soon as we have all the right informations. But what I can assure you right now, is taht it will be a separate pack containing only the minis, not a full Deluxe box with the whole game inside.
So you can rest assure that you have to buy 2 times the same game !!!
Ludicalement,
Chris
Chris
himself

Postby El Cuajinais » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:56 pm

This is great news Chris! :D Thanks for the update.
El Cuajinais

Postby Chimaera » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:46 pm

Sounds good to me just make sure the manufacturer gets the base stickers on the Zombies correct :roll:
Chimaera

Postby Chris » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Chimaera wrote:Sounds good to me just make sure the manufacturer gets the base stickers on the Zombies correct :roll:

Zombies have no brain that's why they have switched their own stickers :(

Arrrrgggghhhhh !!!!
Ludicalement,
Chris
Chris
himself

Postby Jack Saw » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:26 pm

That's great news Chris, I'm powering down my saw now.
Jack Saw

Postby Eirikr » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:15 pm

Any idea what the cost will be for the prepaints?
Eirikr

Postby admin » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Not yet. We're looking at a few options.

Jean-Charles
Ludically
Jean-Charles
Ludically
admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Board index

Return to News