Skip to content

IMPORTANT: Due to large amounts of spam attempts on the site, first-time posters: please send a private message to admin to get your initial post approved.

IMPORTANT : A cause de nombreuses tentatives de spam, les nouveaux utilisateurs sont priés d'envoyer un message privé à admin pour voir leur premier message approuvé.
Pour l'interface du forum en français, enregistrez-vous sur le forum et sélectionnez le français comme votre langue de préférence.

Earth Reborn Prepaints?

Re: Earth Reborn Prepaints?

Postby Chimaera » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:07 am

Just my opinion but I always prefer quality over cost. If a prepaint set was to be done I would be interested to know what standard they were going to be painted to. I am not expecting Gloden Daemon standard but at least Tannhauser or above, preferably above. It would be interesting to know others thoughts on this subject. I for one will not buy in on prepaints if they are low quality, there is just no point in doing so. Another point is make sure whatever you preview is what we would get in the box. I hate it when higher quality miniatures are posted on games company galleries and are totally misleading to what you will actually receive.
Chimaera

Postby admin » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:23 am

Our standards are pretty high as well, don't worry :-)

Jean-Charles
Ludically
Jean-Charles
Ludically
admin
Site Admin

Postby Lucian » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:05 am

I hate to revive an old topic, but I'm wondering if there is any updates on Earth Reborn Prepaints?

I love the game and think that the feel of playing with painted minis will greatly enhance the playing experience, but unfortunately I have lousy painting skills, so... :D
Lucian

Postby Tiax » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:05 pm

Same question here!
Tiax

Postby Eirikr » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:27 am

Still no answer. Any update on prepainted minis?
Eirikr

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to News