- page 19 Picture #20: In the example, the order tile should have a Shoot order section with a value of "3" to allow Jack Saw to spend 3 CP on it.
- page 32 Picture #43: The automatic hits add up to 4, not 5.
- page 35, Mission Point icons (bottom-right of the page): The NORAD and Salemite icons are switched.
- page 40, Cherokee Bill entry: If you activate his IPS line when he is on his Wounded side, you only get one Spy Point, not two (the text has a typo, the IPS line is correct).
- In Scenario 4, the 3-square long corridor tile in the north-west part of the map is actually on the reverse side of the 3x1 outdoor tile located next to the T-shape tile in the north-east part of the map. Replace the outdoor tile with other outdoor tiles.
- In Scenario 6, the Cryogenic Chamber must be rotated 180°.
- The Zombie 1 and Zombie 2 stickers are switched. The easiest solution is to use the miniature's posture as the reference to determine who is who. Or you can try to correct the numbers on the stickers with a felt pen, or use the sticker files made available in the Download Vault.
- If some of your Character / Decoy tokens printed shifted too far and you're worried that players will be able to tell them apart from their back, you can print them again (or just their backs) with the provided files.Printable Token Backs Double-side Tokens
This list should contain all currently known problems and is not expected to change significantly.