Skip to content

IMPORTANT: Due to large amounts of spam attempts on the site, first-time posters: please send a private message to admin to get your initial post approved.

IMPORTANT : A cause de nombreuses tentatives de spam, les nouveaux utilisateurs sont priés d'envoyer un message privé à admin pour voir leur premier message approuvé.
Pour l'interface du forum en français, enregistrez-vous sur le forum et sélectionnez le français comme votre langue de préférence.

to engage character card

to engage character card

Postby Cormyr » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:39 pm

A variant that does not really change the rules but improves (at least for us) the readability of the game:

When you activate a character, it is said (p6) that you have to engage character card by rotating it 90° clockwise. So your card is then layed horizontally and this is not very convenient to read. Moreover, this is when your character is activated that you need the most to read the card.

So I propose to reverse the processus and to set your inactive character cards horizontally and to engage a character by rotating its card 90° counterclockwise to have it layed vertically which is more convenient to read.

Re: to engage character card

Postby El Cuajinais » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:49 pm

I liked the idea; but for the weapons it makes sense to tap when they are out of amo, like written in the rules. This might then cause a little confusion to some poeple. Anyway I'm going to try playing that way and see which I like better. Definitely worth a try.
El Cuajinais

Re: to engage character card

Postby Bulldoguk » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:02 am

We played this way right from the start as it did seem a little strange to be reading the stats from a card by twisting your head round!

We 'tap' the weapon cards as normal and it doesn't cause any confusion even when we manage to play with 6 players and there are cards everywhere!!!

Return to Board index

Return to Variants