Skip to content

IMPORTANT: Due to large amounts of spam attempts on the site, first-time posters: please send a private message to admin to get your initial post approved.

IMPORTANT : A cause de nombreuses tentatives de spam, les nouveaux utilisateurs sont priés d'envoyer un message privé à admin pour voir leur premier message approuvé.
Pour l'interface du forum en français, enregistrez-vous sur le forum et sélectionnez le français comme votre langue de préférence.

Interrupting duel Q

Interrupting duel Q

Postby Jaykay2010 » Fri May 27, 2011 10:05 pm

You are allowed up to two orders (red/gold) once you've won an interrupt duel.

Can you SPLIT a single movement order (one which has a CP value of 2 or 3 say) into multiple moves, thereby allowing you to move (with 1cp) perform close combat (1cp) and move again (1cp) (USING THE SAME MOVEMENT ORDER SYMBOL )?

I understand this may be illegal as although youve only used 2 orders, you've split this into three seperate actions. Am i correct in that understanding?

Cheers

Jim
Jaykay2010

Re: Interrupting duel Q

Postby pap » Fri May 27, 2011 10:23 pm

no you can't.

you can make 2 actions, not using 2 orders !!!

so, you can move+attack or attack + move but not move (on a move order) + action + move (on the same order). Ok, you use 2 orders (on titles) but you make 3 actions

sorry for my poor english ^^
"Tiens, c'est pas un gobelin derrière l'arbre là ? - Non, c'est un zombie. Tuons-le avant qu'il twiste ! - Qu'il quoi ? Laisse tomber "
pap

Postby Jaykay2010 » Fri May 27, 2011 10:28 pm

Your english is good! And I understand, so thankyou :)

Jim
Jaykay2010

Postby Jaykay2010 » Sun May 29, 2011 10:04 am

I have another question about interrupting:

If you successfully interrupt your opponents active character, can you move and then fire at a completely different character? Or do you HAVE to engage the currently active character ?

ie Are you only allowed to fire at the currently active character during an interrupt?

Cheers

Jim
Jaykay2010

Postby pap » Sun May 29, 2011 11:49 am

you do what you want with the cartacter realize the interruption.

f.e. : Vasquez has Kendall in a LOS. At a moment, deeler enters in viaw of Vasquez. she asks a duel ad wins it. She can fired on Kendall if she wants . Twice (with 2 fire orders differents and colored sure)
"Tiens, c'est pas un gobelin derrière l'arbre là ? - Non, c'est un zombie. Tuons-le avant qu'il twiste ! - Qu'il quoi ? Laisse tomber "
pap

Postby KenToad » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:21 am

Jaykay2010 wrote:I have another question about interrupting:

If you successfully interrupt your opponents active character, can you move and then fire at a completely different character? Or do you HAVE to engage the currently active character ?

ie Are you only allowed to fire at the currently active character during an interrupt?

Cheers

Jim

Basically, an interrupting character performs up to two red or gold orders as normal. After the interrupting character wins the duel, it has nothing specifically to do with the currently activated character.
KenToad

Postby Jaykay2010 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:40 am

Thanks guys, thats really helpful :)
Jaykay2010

Postby dochogan » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:34 pm

pap wrote:no you can't.

you can make 2 actions, not using 2 orders !!!

so, you can move+attack or attack + move but not move (on a move order) + action + move (on the same order). Ok, you use 2 orders (on titles) but you make 3 actions

sorry for my poor english ^^

I disagree with this. Example: Franck wins a Duel to Interrupt against Nick Bolter, and spends 2 CP on a move order and 1 CP on a Close Combat order; he now has 6 available movement, and can CC at anytime before, during, or after his movement is complete. So, he could close on Nick (2 spaces in this case), attack, and then run 4 spaces away. There are not 2 separate movement actions, there's one movement action, one combat action, and the *completion* of the movement action; this is compliant with the special rules of a Move Order action.
dochogan

Return to Board index

Return to Game Rules