Skip to content

IMPORTANT: Due to large amounts of spam attempts on the site, first-time posters: please send a private message to admin to get your initial post approved.

IMPORTANT : A cause de nombreuses tentatives de spam, les nouveaux utilisateurs sont priés d'envoyer un message privé à admin pour voir leur premier message approuvé.
Pour l'interface du forum en français, enregistrez-vous sur le forum et sélectionnez le français comme votre langue de préférence.

Secret Zombie Lab (EN - 2 players)

Secret Zombie Lab (EN - 2 players)

Postby GuardianLurker » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:10 am

This scenario is ALPHA; it has not yet been playtested. Feedback is both welcome and sought after.

I started working on this scenario after a friend and I were working through the 2-player tutorials. He kept complaining that there was a strong anti-Salemite bonus - too slow, too many, no range, etc. I also wanted to see what ER would be like turned up to 11. And thus, the Advanced Zombie lab was born.

EVERY living character is carrying both ranged and melee weapons. The zombies have gear, and there will quickly be "Advanced Zombies", which are faster, stronger, and tougher than normal. This is a VERY combat-heavy scenario, and will be brutal on both sides.

Instead of having everything ready and alert, the defending Salemites enter in stages, depending on the NORAD forces' penetration into the complex.

The scenario also has secret doors concealing the location of the zombie lab.

Hope you enjoy it, and let me know what you think.
Attachments
ER-SecretZombies.pdf
Scenario, Maps, Cards, and Tokens.
(4.72 MiB) Downloaded 611 times
--
GuardianLurker
GuardianLurker

Re: Secret Zombie Lab (EN - 2 players)

Postby pap » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:44 pm

Thank you for your scenario.. We ll test it soon.
"Tiens, c'est pas un gobelin derrière l'arbre là ? - Non, c'est un zombie. Tuons-le avant qu'il twiste ! - Qu'il quoi ? Laisse tomber "
pap

Re: Secret Zombie Lab (EN - 2 players)

Postby GuardianLurker » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:14 pm

I see a bunch of you have download the scenario (37 times! Whoohoo! :lol: ) Any opinions? Overpowered? Uselessly powered (i.e. options/powers you never bothered using)? Preferred variations? Hated ones? Questions? Clarifications? Comments in general? I hope you're playing and enjoying it.
GuardianLurker

Return to Board index

Return to Player-Submitted Scenarios / Scenarios Publiés par les Joueurs